Eligibility Requirements and Training Calendar
ComEd Diverse Energy Efficiency Service Provider (EESP) Incubator Cohort Program
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
Be a commercial contractor in operation for at least 2 years performing one of the following services to your customers:
- Electrical/Lighting Contractor
- HVAC Contractor
- Engineering Design Firm
- HVAC or Electrical General Contractor
- Eligible to do business in the state of Illinois: You will be asked to upload your Certificate of Good Standing
- Insured: You will be asked to upload your Certificate(s) of Insurance
- Your Company is qualified for or has obtained at least one of the following Diverse Certifications: MBE - Minority-Owned; WBE - Woman-Owned; and/or Veteran-Owned or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned.
- Ability to commit to attending all training webinars and scheduling regular one-on-one business coaching sessions.
Incubator Program Timeline
The 9-month program will be conducted as follows:
Energy Efficiency Training Webinars
8 – 10 Webinars to kickoff March 8, 2021 as outlined below:
Date Topic 3/8/2021 Incubator Program Overview; Introduction to Energy Efficiency 3/15/2021 Introduction to Residential and Business Portfolio Offering 3/22/2021 Project Finances and Business Resources 3/29/2021 Marketing and Selling Energy Efficiency 4/5/2021 Business Growth Plan 4/12/2021 Professional Certification 4/19/2021 Energy Efficiency Projects and Application Process - Best Practices 4/26/2021 Graduation 5/10/2021 Mentoring Pilot and Alumni Network
- Conduct Back Office Support Assessments
- Weekly one-on-one Support/Coaching
- 8 – 10 Webinars to kickoff March 8, 2021 as outlined below:
July – December 2021
- Back Office Support Plans in action: Continued Weekly one-on-one coaching to complete program deliverables and connections to industry resources.
- Project Application Submission & Project Completion